This call for participation in Joint Staff Training is addressed at the staff members from the CA²RE+ full partners, new in Design Driven research or new in doctoral evaluation. The planned CA²RE+ participation regards the involvement in the peer review process (evaluation process of PhD candidates’ submission). The JST participants will also contribute to the CA²RE+ database of evaluation materials. The accepted applicants get an opportunity for experiential training of (doctoral) research evaluation discussions as members of panels with experienced evaluation teams.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE JST PARTICIPANT:
- Active participation in at least 3 days of the conference;
- Active participation in the peer review process;
- Active participation in the evaluation panels of doctoral work at the Delft event;
- Active participation in the summary sessions at the Delft event;
- Feedback about the impact of the Learning Teaching Training activity by filling the project questionnaire after the event;
- Submission of the reviewing/reporting materials according to the instructions of the CA²RE+ contact at your institution.